The weather was WONDERFUL!
We went Frisbee golfing on Saturday morning at Creekside then we went over to my cousin Conner's indoor arena football game. (He is the one on the end of the line there)
They won and Conner played great!
We took him home with us and we played tennis for an hour or so then Matt and Conn went swimming while I loaded all the family pictures onto my computer with Suzanne. I forgot to burn myself copies of all the pictures so I could bring them to work and develop them woops ohh well. After that Suzanne left to go pick up a friend and go home and Matt and I dropped off Con then headed over to the Real soccer game.
They played the San Jose Earthquake (the worst team in the league) and they WON! Real is only one game ahead of them : ) It was a pretty good game. A couple PKs, yellow cards, flopping, and nice goals all make for an enjoyable evening of Soccer! This Wednesday I am going to preview the new venue in Sandy where will be playing later in the season.
Sunday we just bummed around and did just about nothing. It was so nice! ( well nothing beyond church, reading lessons and such) we watched the Newsies though. I don't think I have ever seen that all the way through... pretty entertaining but different then I remember.Oh and for all you blog stalkers wondering how I track you, I use Google Analytics really easy to use. Look it up! Chrissie who do we both know from Madrid Spain?? hmmm mystery. OH and Sheri you pop up on mine from Vernal not New York so I knew that was you :) ...
Whelp I gotta get to work! Until tomorrow~
4 comments:
The boys and I watched that game on TV. James Riley is a local boy from the Springs who plays for SJ Earthquakes...remember it's their first season back int he league. ;)
I bet the new venue is going to be nice, and closer for us! :P
Can't wait till you can watch a soccer game of the boys... ;)
Wow I can finally leave a comment. Dang that Holly. She is always 1 min ahead of me from leaving comments.
Next weekend seven peaks!!
Hmmm....I have no idea.
Cute pic of you and Matt at the game. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment