Friday, June 13, 2008

NBA Finals

So can you guys believe it! The Lakers LOST last night? Matt and I got home from school then Matt went to go play basketball up at the Stake Center like he usually does and I headed off to the Clubhouse to work out. Well Matt comes over to the clubhouse about 20 minutes in and says the game is on so no one is up at the church to play! I said huh flip it on and it was a GOOD game. Okay I kinda want to see the Lakers win and I kinda want to see the Celtics win... SO whoever wins I am okay with. I like to see a good series. Can you believe that call on Kobe at the END though? Totally hosed to momentum and it was SUCH a Ticky Tacky call. I thought it was LAME ohh and that one center of the Lakers that didn't cover when Allen blew by the guy guarding him and was going to the hoop... he was pretty dumb too. Well lets hope the Lakers make Finals history and come back right? That would make an exciting series! On to the weekend and warm weather~!

P.S. this post was just for you will please don't classify this one as a "drive-by"!

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Will was stressed after the game. I think I like it better when the Lakers win.

Oh and it had more then 3 lines. It was more of a honk hello rather then a drive by :)

Will said...

Yeah, definitely more of a "catcall a pretty girl as you drive by"-sort of entry. I could go on and on about how they blew it. LA has shown that they can be the better team, but don't have the consistency to TAKE the championship.

Holly said...

I could not believe the Lakers blew that big of a lead! :P
I was pulling for the Lakers... ;)

steve said...

Let's hear it for Boston. The Lakers are over rated anyway.

Will said...

Oh please, name a good team (in any sport) that isn't called over-rated at some time or another.

Troy said...

Good point Will. I think the Lakers are just rated, along with every other professional sports team.

Britany said...

will to find one that isnt you just have to look down the steet at the clippers. They are hard to even watch.

Will said...

I said name a GOOD team that isn't called "overrated". I don't think ANYONE thinks the Clippers are good . . . not even their mothers.

Day by Day Design said...

Wow Mickie... I am so disappointed. I never pictured you to be on the evil side. WEll I guess we all have our downfalls. :) And Kobe deserves every call he gets, he gets so many stupid calls to go his way. I think he can take it if one backfires on him every now and then! Don't ya think?? GO CELTICS!!