Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweet! Thanks!

Matt's cousin's wife Melissa, whom I call my own cousin because lets be honest that is to hard to say all the time, made this COOL header for me! I hear you need photoshop to make them. I need to look into this photoshop because it is awesome what she can do with different pictures and things. A big THANKS MELISSA! Your time is much appreciated. Not only by me but now by all of my avid blog stalkers out there as well! :)

8 comments:

Jordan and Michaela Spence said...

I love it! It looks so great! Oh, and Five Guys is ok, but get the small burger!!! Matt might be able to go for a regular one, but just because he might not have a heart attack from eating it, you might have one from watching him try. jk, they're not that bad, just greasy. Worth a try though! And when you do, let us know what you think!

Will said...

Did you guys ever get off the boat? In the pictures you two always seem to be leaning this way and that. You two must be drunk off love . . .

Spence Ohana said...

Mickie, hotmail reduced the resolution when I emailed you the header. I just emailed you a direct html link you can use instead and the header should look much more clear.

LOL Will is funny for noticing your cruise photos - I didn't mean to crop them all sideways to give that affect! LOL

Holly said...

CUTE!!!! :)

Huntsmans said...

Really cute, I like it a lot!

steve said...

I love the new look. Now I'm trying to figure out which of your hairstyles I like the best. And what makes my blog have a trash can at the bottom of it?

Day by Day Design said...

Very cute! I love it!.. Oh and question for you.. what is this thing that you have where you can track who visits your site? I would love to know!!!

Day by Day Design said...

Very cute! I love it!.. Oh and question for you.. what is this thing that you have where you can track who visits your site? I would love to know!!!