~We went house looking with Suzanne
~Saw the movie "Jumper" (okay not great entertaining)
~Saw Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (it was the new one the worst western we have ever seen)
~I went running
~We went disc golfing at Art Dye and Will was AWESOME
~We dropped Will off to get his new scooter
~ We went to Seven Peaks and got some SUN!
~ My mom is in town :)
~ We went to the driving range and hit some balls
~ We watched "The Bucket List" (it was pretty good)
~ We took naps
~We went to church and heard wonderful talks on Fathers
~We rode Wills new scooter around the neighborhood
~We ate a yummy steak dinner at Kristin and Wills
~ We watched Hercules
~ Matt watched the NBA Finals game and the Lakers won 2 more to go right?
~ We called our Fathers to wish them Happy Fathers Day and couldn't get a hold of either! Ha ha
So there you have it re~ cap of the weekend it was BEAUTIFUL weather and Matt and I really enjoyed ourselves.
3 comments:
I tried to call you to hit golf balls, but you did not answer. Sounds like it was a fun weekend. :)
I tried to call you back but sounded like I had some maniac on the other line. I got scared and hung up. Other than that it sounded like a great weekend.
Fun weekend! Man you guys should become movie critics! LOL
Post a Comment