I LOVE summertime. It is my most favorite time when it gets warm on the weekends and instead of having to find something to do, there are so many things to do that I cant decide! This weekend Matt and I (and all other who want to join us) are going to Strawberry Days Rodeo on Friday night, Seven Peaks, Going to see Get Smart, Matt might go up to midway or where ever for a Frolf tourney, and so on. Usually its just one event. Now its 3 or 4 to choose from!
So if anyone is down with Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove we are going on Friday night, Mutton Bustin starts at 7 I believe. We'll be there a bit sooner. Then I think Saturday will be a day of Seven Peaks (Matt and I along with the Wu's and Suzanne have season passes so if anyone ever wants to tag along, there are 16 $ passes at the PG Maceys) and I think that evening after dinner Matt and I will be going to see Get Smart. That show looks hilarious! Anyways so if anyone wants to jump on the Summer fun train let me know and we'll plan to see ya'll!
P.S. I know I haven't had pictures in a while so I'll take plenty this weekend for you guys i know you have been DYING to see pictures of us.
6 comments:
Yes where's the syrup been!!?? :-)
I remember you posting about the Strawberry Days last year right? Sounds like a fun planned weekend. Is Seven Peaks a water park?
YAY it's SUMMERTIME!! :-)
We want to go see Get Smart too! I heard about Strawberry Days...wish we could go that night but Eric has practice until 8pm on Friday. I do have to say...I love summer too. ;)
Don't forget that I can get 7 Peaks passes for $12 through my work!!! I understand Matt's feelings. So many fun things to do, so little time.
You really like the scorching hot weather? I sprawl out under my swamp cooler and avoid leaving the house at all costs when it gets over 80. Yes, I'm a wuss.
The hotter the better! Sounds like a great plan to me. Can't wait to see the pics. Love the new photoshop stuff!
I am Dieing for new pics of my kids. It's what keeps me alive. I'm still laughing at Matt's last blog.
Post a Comment