Friday, June 6, 2008

Investools

Matt wanted me to tell everyone he is interviewing for a new job on Monday. The company is called Investools. They sell products to help people invest their money wisely. They also teach classes on investing and so on. At least that's what I think they do. He heard about the company through some friends of ours in the ward and they have been more then helpful with the process (Thanks Tonii and Paul!). Paul actually works there so we have a bit of an "in". Paul loves it there and this is what Matt obsesses about so might as well do what you love! Matt is currently getting his degree in Finance and they have a lot of the same perks that his job has now like tuition reimbursement but they offer more reimbursement then his current job! This means Matt can go year round (like he has been but we have been paying for 1 semester) and now we wont have to pay for it! The location is way closer to our house (at the intersection of I-15 and Bangerter Hwy) then where he works now and it would be a little bit of a raise! Prayers would be appreciated We'll be on our knees for sure :) Thanks guys! Let keep our fingers crossed.

investools.com is the website if you guys want to check it out.

12 comments:

Ringo said...

I have read about their tools - would love to see him get in - is there a friends and family discount for the software and seminars??

Ringo said...

When does he graduate??

Will said...

Sounds interesting, though I think any company that has "Stool" in their title should rethink their name.

Ringo said...

And thirdly, I kinda like what Matt obsesses about.

Kristin said...

Ahh Will you are to funny, but I agree. That is how I read it too.

tracie said...

I thought the same thing Will did. Good luck Matt!!!

Spence Ohana said...

Matt is in our prayers. What an awesome opportunity that would be.

Chrissie said...

Thank You Will!!! I am so glad somebody besides me said that!

Good luck anyway Matt. We'd still love you even if you worked at that questionably named company! Now whether or not we can say it without cracking a smile...I'm not so sure about that!

Trish Griffee said...

Good luck!! I hope the company is more honest now than when a friend of mine worked there...but that was 3 years ago. Sound's like a very good opportunity though.

steve said...

Hope you get what you're looking for Matt. Good luck on the job search.

Holly said...

Here's hoping all goes well for you Matt! :)

Tonii said...

Wow, my husband has worked there for almost 4 years and I never got the stools thing! :) Good luck Matt!! It really is a great company and Paul has loved working there, they would be lucky to have you!!