Since my camera is still out of commission (word on the street is it should be done soon) Suzanne took a ton of pictures for me this weekend.
July 3rd, we kicked off the morning with some shooting courtesy of Preston and Suzanne
Matt the sharp shooter
Ty guy hung out in the back of the car while they shot, he loved it.
Preston striking a pose!
I took one too many Benedryl, and was a bit tired. I took a nap while they shot the clay pigeons.
Matt was throwing for Preston
Here he is again, hanging out in the trunk.
After shooting we met up with Will and went to Tucanos for lunch. We had quite the surplus of BoGo coupons and we had some extra cash from selling some concert tickets on KSL that I won for free. It was Preston's first time and he loved it. Ty wanted to eat the lemon so bad... and he would make such a funny face them go back for more.
After Tucano's we went over to Seven Peaks water park.
Nice Preston...
I kept trying to wave for Suzanne, this is the shot she got.
Woo Hoo Will!
Nice shades :)
Dang, isn't he good looking?
Ty crawls around and picks at everything, it's pretty gross so we have to watch very careful.
Ty and Matt in the wave pool.
July 4th, we went to church then we had a BBQ with the Readings and the Walkers. Will spent the day with his parents. (Kristin and the kids are in Oregon so he has been alone)
Ty got to the S'mores and then wanted to hug Suzanne, she had a white skirt on and was nervous.
Chris (Stephanies brother) and Matt roasting Starbursts and Marshmallows.
Ty employing his famous grass crawling technique.
Hey Preston, thanks for getting in the Family 4th picture.
We made SO MUCH FOOD for the dinner, Ryan Walker smoked a chicken, I made potato salad, fruit salad, avocado chip dip, veggies and dip, american flag Jell-o, Raspberry Lime Rickys and Lemon Berry Trifle! It was my first try and it turned out tasty... obviously.
After gorging ourselves we lit off fire works courtesy of the Walkers they were TNT ones that were duds sometimes. We all thought it was hilarious.
Yay! One worked!
Our neighbor friends the Walkers, (Sam, Ryan and Steph)
The Grand Finale!
Sam LOVED watching the fireworks.
Ty liked them too, he didn't get nervous at all.
We did Sparklers at the end.
July 5th, The morning of we did our annual Freedom Run in Provo.
I ran with Ty in the stroller. YES he wore the same outfit 3 days in a row. I figured he needed to get as much use out of his special 4th of July outfit, plus we werent sure which day we REALLY celebrated the 4th...since we all had the 5th off of work too. :)
It was SUPER early considering we went to bed at 1 or 2 A.M. The race started at 7 A.M. so we woke up at 6 ish. Matt didn't bother to get ready beyond putting his clothes on...
The national anthem proper stance.
After the race we received medals!
The group all together, Matt must have smelled or something 'cause Will doesn't want to stand too close.
After our run Will treated us all to breakfast at Denny's!
After breakfast we all split or separate ways. Matt and Preston went back to Seven Peaks, Will went to lunch with his parents, Suzanne, Ty and I took naps. Then all the boys went golfing while Suzanne and I went to play practice for Tech week.
It was a busy and fun weekend, I am still recovering with the laundry, dishes, and other misc. chores. This week is REALLY busy with work and play practice (OPENING NIGHT IS FRIDAY!) So we'll see how well I survive it...




































5 comments:
How fun! Good luck with the play. I really wanted to come, but Nate has had a crazy busy school schedule.
Busy, but fun weekend! :)
looks like a fun weekend! I love Ty's shorts!
looks like a fun weekend! I love Ty's shorts!
Lots of syrup :)
Roasted starburst? What!?
Post a Comment