Opening Scene... "Call on Dolly", "I put my hand in" and Band Members Practicing for the 14th st. Parade.
"Put on your Sunday Clothes" I dont change at all Suzanne just adds her apron and bows...
She was HANDS DOWN BEST DRESSED! Her costume was GORGEOUS! Oh and she is too of course.
"When the Parade Passes By" All the Band Memebers in the 14th St. Parade. (Amber, Janae, Me, Suzanne, Markus and Kim)
Snooty waiters at the Harmonia Gardens Resuturant... We were supposed to have our noses up the whole time until the end when Dolly comes, then during "Hello Dolly" we were supposed to smile REALLY BIG.
My Polka costume for the Harmonia Gardens Polka Contest... nope we never won haha
Sweet FEATHERS Huh! Thanks Jac! I'll get them back to you shortly, thanks for letting me borrow them.
Thanks to all who came and saw the show it was a TON of hard work and time putting it together, glad some could enjoy it.







5 comments:
How on eath did mom wear that dress with g's and no shade?
You girls looked so pretty!
You look great! Wish I could have come. I bet you are glad it is all over huh?
Oh good, I'm glad you got individual pictures. Yep, Zan's costume was fabulous! Marianne did a marvelous job!
Now back to regular old boring life. Well, until you get to go para-sailing, wake boarding, kayaking, jet skiing...and taking pics in sweet animal t-shirts. LOL!
I am so glad you guys did that. You rock! Love the outfits and if I do say so myself...the feather is the pièce de résistance. Thanks for the pics..I was hoping to see them.
Post a Comment