Monday, July 12, 2010

It's BBBAAAAACCCK!

Oh hey guys, got my camera back! Special thanks to Kelly, for getting it fixed!

Ty has been a stinker the last 4 or 5 days... We figured out on Saturday what was going on... he is cutting all four of his first year molars at once. His teeth don't come in over night though, they take about a week! It wasn't until last night that he was SOME WHAT normal. I am thinking he may have more then just those 4 coming in too. We'll see in the next few days. For now we've been using lots of baby oralgel, cold grapes, blueberries and Motrin to ease his pain. Poor kid!

Yesterday Colton was trying to teach everyone the awesome-ness of the "Mean Mug"






5 comments:

Kristin said...

Have they come in yet? On the bright side: they are all coming in at once. On the not so bright side: they are all coming in at once...

Holly said...

Okay, I am pretty sure I'd look something like your Mom and from what I saw...not too pretty! LOL! Love it! ;)

Spence Ohana said...

Poor Ty guy.

Those videos prove you have such a fun loving family!

Kay said...

I've been practicing the Mean mug and I'm almost there! And yep, Holly it ain't pretty!

Kay said...

Okay, I watched the videos again and watch Preston as Zan tries to chin wiggle, he's funny!