Being a young mother myself, I had been thinking about this a few days ago while I vacuumed the floor, only to have Ty go out side get some bark and dirt in his hands then come back inside and dump it on the carpet, causing me vacuum again... I thought "wow, how many more kids do we want? How many more times will I be doing this exact thing?" I am sure many MANY more times... This little video rang true to my situation and i'm so glad I saw it. It gave me a little pat on the back today and re-kindled my want to be a better mom.
Hope you other moms out there get a little re-kindling too.
6 comments:
This will be perfect video for my lesson next week. Thanks for sharing!
Great video, but BARK???? Ty's got lots of cousins that could teach him a real lesson on making a mess.
Cleaning a house with kids is like shoveling the driveway in a snowstorm!
My internet must be slow, it took me awhile to stream it. But what an awesome and encouraging message to all mothers. We definitely are "participating in the work and glory of God".
As you already know...my boys are my world. I know you know how hard we worked to have our boys, and often I wish we could have had more, but ALWAYS I am grateful for the blessings of the 2 we have... No greater gift for me is to see my children smile, laugh and succeed. I am a MOM and I'm proud of it. ;o)
Oh mick-on the day my vacuum broke I cried. I do it at least 3 time a day and I only have a tiny rug of carpet in my house. I also sweep 3 times a day:) But I would not trade it for anything. I love my kids and the enormous messes they make.
Post a Comment