On Saturday was Jordan'sBbirthday so Matt, Ty and I headed up to Rexburg to celebrate with him and the rest of the family.
Friday night we watched a movie, talked and munched.
Saturday Michaela made the most amazing waffles I have ever had. I was shocked I downed the whole thing it was so big, then I come to find out Matt ate THREE! Holy cow! Buttermilk waffles with homemade syrup, Marshmallow creme whipped with cream cheese and fresh strawberries were delightful.
The boys went golfing afterwards while the little guys took naps and Micheala prepared lunch and dinner.
When the boys returned from their golfing we packed up a picnic lunch and headed down to Idaho Falls to see the air show featuring the "Blue Angels". They were pretty cool, Matt was going CRAZY running around watching them, he is such a little kid sometimes.
After the show we stuck around at the park for a while and played while the crowds were dispersing. When we got home no one was hungry for dinner yet because we just ate a huge lunch and breakfast so we all went over to the park and played for a while.
The Dads took all the boys on the Carousel ride at the park.
Calin wasn't so thrilled with it.
Ty is ready to go!
Hey look it's all the boys.
Matt moved Ty to a bigger horse and he was SO excited. Matt had to peal him off when the ride was over. I think he could have done it about ten more times!
Ty and Dallin getting a good push from Matt.
Tanner swings so high on his own!
We headed back to Jordan and Michaelas place had some BBQ Kabobs for dinner and then had Jordan's Ice Cream cake from Cold Stone.
Sunday we headed over to H.D. and Britany's to visit for a few hours before church. Ty liked playing with Baylee and Laycee. Laycee was so funny walking around in my shoes.
We went to church with Jordan and Michaela. Michaela spoke on the service of motherhood and did a fantastic job.
We headed out right after Sacrament meeting and had a good drive home, well until the end...more on that part tomorrow.
Thanks to Jordan and Michaela for playing host to us, it was so fun to hang out all weekend!
P.S. While we were there one of the Twilight DVD's was laying out and I said "Hey Matt, maybe Michaela will let us borrow her Twilight movies so we can see what all the buzz is about" (No I havent read the books or seen any of the movies) Then next thing I know Michaela is pulling out all 4 THICK books and told me I CAN NOT watch the movies until I read the books. So she sent them all home with me... I guess i'll have to read them soon so I can watch the movies...
P.S. While we were there one of the Twilight DVD's was laying out and I said "Hey Matt, maybe Michaela will let us borrow her Twilight movies so we can see what all the buzz is about" (No I havent read the books or seen any of the movies) Then next thing I know Michaela is pulling out all 4 THICK books and told me I CAN NOT watch the movies until I read the books. So she sent them all home with me... I guess i'll have to read them soon so I can watch the movies...












6 comments:
Haha. That is what Bobbie did to me. The books are better then the movies by far.
It sounds like a great weekend. Now it think i need that panake reipe. Sounds amazing.
What a fun weekend! I LOVE the pic of the boys with their boys. :o)
Read Hunger Games before Twilight. Katniss would kick Belle's behind up and down the town of Forks.
What you haven't read hunger games? That's a must also! hahaha.
We're glad you guys could come visit! It was a lot of fun!! :)
Twilight- first book pretty good
Second- okay
Third- okay
Forth- couldn't get through
Books are better than the movies, but have heard the third movie is the best, sooo?
Great pictures! It sounds like it was a fun weekend!
How come you didn't snap off those beads on the shoes?
Love the pic of all the boys on the carosel! Sounds like you guys had an amazing weekend!
Post a Comment