Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello Dolly Opening Night

After LONG hours of rehearsals, Opening Night is FINALLY here! Our Director, Stephen, put together a little teaser video of a couple Dress Rehearsals put together. Oh and no you can't see me or Suzanne in any of the video really, so if you want to see us, you gotta catch the real deal :)  

Come see the show!

3 comments:

Will said...

Well, I'm going to wikipedia the show so I have some idea what's going on and I thought I saw you behind the dude singing the solo, but can't be sure.

Mickie and Matt said...

That was Suzanne, you see her as a waiter for about 2 seconds, then me for about a milisecond... Good eye Will! Haha

If you Wiki the story look up the broadway version not the movie with Barbara Streisand, the play is different then the movie.

Spence Ohana said...

Wish I could come see ya! I remember staring in my 8th grade play - it's exciting being up on stage. Looks like a fun play!