These are for all those who couldn't come to see the show... Matt took a few random videos of Suzanne and I.
First up is a scene right after the Hat Shop, it's called Dancing. When we zoom on our camera the auto focus goes haywire for a minute there, sorry! I am in the lacy cream colored dress.
Did you hear a few chuckles from Matt? Yeah I am guessing he was laughing because of this,
Ty was on his lap trying to grab the camera the whole time.
Next we have "When the Parade Passes By" Suzanne and I are band members marching in the 14th St. Parade. I am playing the Trombone, Suzanne is playing the Clarinet.
That is all Matt got from the first act, Matt couldn't find the camera until I came out and showed him where it was, Suzanne and I are in other scenes (like Put on Your Sunday Clothes) that he didn't get on camera. That's okay though.
The second act we are waiters at the Harmonia Gardens.
This is a quick one, it's of us doing some bell hops and my favorite move... funny thing was I found out just a few days before Suzanne admitted she can't do bell hops so she fakes it... the video just doesn't do it justice comapared to the real thing. I am in the back and mess up the whole time because I am laughing so hard at Suzanne.
The rest are just random parts from the Hello Dolly dance, yeah that's me with the shirt untucked the ENTIRE TIME! Dang wish I knew!
There is more after those scenes but again, that is all Matt took video of... I am also in the polka contest at the end. I get to wear a feather in my hair, i'll have Matt take a picture of me in my costume tonight. Tonight is the last show! I am happy it's over, but somewhat glad Suzanne and I did it, quite the adventure I would say...
5 comments:
My favorite is still the girl with the blue tounge.
Or when the stage started to fall apart. Funny thing was those were some of our favorite moments. We'll always have those "Remember in Hello Dolly"-moments.
How about when Cornelius cut hand hand and he had blood all over his suit?
I'm glad you got to be in a production like this, that's one more thing you can cross off your bucket list! Now it's on to Para-sailing!
Wow so proud of you (and your sis!)...you gals are total Brodway actresses! :) Bravo!
I am SOOO glad I didn't see these before going tonight! It would've ruined it. You guys did a great job! :o)
Post a Comment