Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Boy

So Ty has decided that it's time for him to grow up, okay well he's been doing that for over a year now but yesterday he really rubbed it in.

We went and bought him THIS:

Oh I can't even tell you how excited he was to sit FORWARDS and see me driving, he was looking out the window and squealing the entire way home.

9 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

He looks like he likes it. I guess I will take my green one back next time I see you then. Timing was good.

Spence Ohana said...

What a big boy Ty is! Great choice on the convertible carseat - we had the same one for both Madeline and James. And when we got in that terrible accident in Medford Madeline was perfectly unharmed, where Stephen and I both had to go to the hospital for injuries.

Ya it's a whole new world facing forward, beats starring at the backseat. :)

Kay said...

Look at that face...pure car seat joy!!! And it look so comfy too, wonder where I could get me one of those!

He will be so happy driving to Tahoe!

Kristin said...

Nice ty!

Will said...

What a happy little Ty!!!

nathan said...

Car seat SOFA! Dallin has one and we considered buying a new car because it prevents 3 seats in the back. Nope!! just a new car seat!

Michaela said...

Man that thing looks like it may even have an ejector seat! Kay if you find one let me know.

Holly said...

AWWWWW! :o)

Chrissie said...

I can't see it, but I'm pretty sure there's a cupholder and a remote control in that spiffy carseat. He is soooo pleased :)