To address the four things I was concerned about:
Yes, Maylee's head was down, she was exactly the position I knew she was in. I can usually tell you right where most of her body parts are at any given time. In fact the nurse was trying to find her heart beat and she was on the way wrong side so she said "Do you know where her heart beat is?" I just pointed and she put it on there low and behold there it was 136 bpm going strong. Normally my Dr. does this but he was triple booked this morning and was having his nurses do more then they usually do. Plus I am still measuring small, but it's okay. Dr. Said Maylee is going to be a pretty small little lady. I am okay with that considering Ty was average sized and left me in ruins. Smaller is better, I am guessing in the high fives or six pound range.
I had no protein in my sample...
I am however still Strep B positive so my Dr. doesn't want to take chances... I am doomed to have penicillin while delivering regardless. Boo
I talked to him about being induced on the 24th because that is when Matt's Spring Break is and it would just work best for us then, he asked me how good my chocolate chip cookie recipe was with a smile then said that he would induce me then no problem. SO there is an end in sight! I wont go longer then the 24th, I am the first one scheduled that morning :)
He then asked me after the ultrasound if I wanted to be checked I said "Sure, why not, but I don't think I am going anywhere any time soon though..." turns out I am almost a 2 and 50% effaced! What? With Ty when I WAS a 2 and 60% effaced I had him 3 days later... SO Doc said he wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make it to my next appointment on Friday. Yippee! So not only do I for sure only have 2 weeks left but it may be even shorter!
Other news I don't have to be on modified bed rest anymore, I made it the full 37 weeks and that was the goal so now I can do whatever I want! Funny cause I still don't think I can do much, just walking around for more then 15 minutes and I am exhausted. But hey, at least now I can go for a walk or take Ty to the park! Maybe it will induce labor and i'll have her in the next few days! I guess we'll see. I'll be disappointed if I make it to my next appointment now... Anyway so things are looking good and looking up. I am excited to be done being pregnant soon!
7 comments:
First comment! Wahoo! WELL...all I have to say is SWEET!!! That's AWSOME. I always said jumping jacks works, but I don't have evidence to support that because Kelly looked at me with the exact same expression you have as you read this comment :). Regardless, WE CAN'T WAIT!
I already heard all this, but I will comment anyway! YAY!!!!
Let's hope she comes in the next couple days so we can come after you have been home from the hospital a couple days at least.
Yay! I'm so excited! Jordan has to make a trip down to Utah for work in a couple weeks, hopefully she'll be here before then so we can meet her :)
All great news well except for the Strep B. I had that with both the kids and had to have the iv antibiotics too, boo hoo.
Hope she arrives soon!
WOW! So happy to read things are going well...you and Maylee have been in my prayers! :o)
Great news!! Congratulations on making it through your bed rest sentence :) Now let's get that sweet little girl in your arms! Praying for an easy delivery.
Post a Comment