It is so nice to have family around. Both my sisters and mother have been so helpful during this pregnancy. Kristin calls me and always wants to take Ty... which is great, all though I told her no today because I didn't want to be lonely all day :) She did take him for 2 days last week and I pretty much didn't know what to do with myself! I cleaned my house and did every speck of laundry I could find. I got all the baby stuff washed and folded and put her bassinet together. I did it all in one morning so I had nothing to do the rest of the day! Maybe I'll take Kristin up on her offer for next week when I am a train wreck with a new born, Ty sure loves his cousins AND their back yard!
Also, Suzanne is coming over tonight to spend the night with me, just in case... maybe I can convince her to re-paint my toenails while here in preparation for the big L&D coming on Thursday.
Also, my mom is coming out tomorrow so that she can take Ty on Thursday while Matt and I are at the hospital.
My Father in Law also just sent us about 9 new church cartoon movies for Ty to watch. We've watched 3 all ready. They are perfect for a quick 30 minute time filler while I am making dinner or we are waiting for Matt to get home so we can go somewhere. Ty has really enjoyed them.
On top of that I have actually had quite a few people from church stopping by and calling to see how I am doing, that's a first. In fact my visiting teacher has been making our family regular batches of Granola. Our family LOVES Granola and she knew it so she just brings it by every once in a while. Isn't that so nice?
We really have been spoiled with all the love and kindness that has been shown to our little family over the last few months and it has really helped out a ton! We are so thankful to everyone who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers as well. We love you all!
6 comments:
Oh man, I got to the granola line and that's all I could think about...her homemade granola is really yummy! Hopefully she bring some after the baby is born too!
And Steve, those movies are perfect. What a great gift!!
See you tomorrow...:)
Glad you are well taken care of at this lonely time. We keep thinking about you. Gosh, it is so close! Good luck with everything.
I am excited to take Ty again when Maylee is born. My kids were so much better behaved! So selfish I know... Plus he was great! Pictures to come...
You guys deserve all these blessings! Thinking of y'all. Keep us posted!
I'm having a hard time breathing down here. Everyone is there but me. Sitting on pins and needles. Prayers do work.
WOW!!! Praying and waiting!!!
Post a Comment