Wow! This is my 800th post! Crazy!
Okay so nope, no baby yet. I am okay with that though. Matt has a lot going on and as long as I have an end in sight these few days are endurable. I am getting as much one on one time with my little Ty guy as possible since I won't ever have just me and him time at home alone ever again.
He follows me around wherever I go and this time he wanted his picture taken. So there he is messy hair with his pajama's still on.
While Ty was napping last week I made another few hair bows. I actually made them for Sierra and Elena, but I decided to make one for Maylee for next year too. But hey, at this point she might actually get to wear it this year! In case you can't tell, it's a clover for St. Patricks Day.
Saturday I made a little bowl of fruit dip and brought some Apples, Strawberries, Grapes and Bananas to the Readings house so we could watch the BYU vs. SDSU tournament championship game. Ty really liked it all. Of course he liked fruit but he liked the dip most!
While we were there we kept trying to get him to understand the double dip rules and that you have to eat the fruit that you use to dip. He didn't get it so we put it up while watching the game so only adults could have it. When we got home we let him have at it with a spoon and he was in HEAVEN! Yes BYU lost it wasn't a great game but we have a little higher hopes for this week.
We are excited for March Madness! Saturday, Matt and I watched about four Basketball games while doing all our Saturday duties. It was awesome! I can't wait for the NCAA tournament starting Thursday! I need to fill out my brackets! :) Go Cougars!
p.s. today is 3.14, PI Day... so everyone needs to make a PIE for dessert for their families tonight. Since I am not in a real Martha Stewart type mood I am making no bake Strawberry Cheesecake. It can pass off as a pie right?




5 comments:
Yes! I love pi day! Always looking for an excuse to make sweets. :)
Love that clover. I was going to try a different on that I saw a tutorial for but this one is way cuter. I am going to try it since I know how to do those petals. Thanks for the idea.
Cute photo of Ty with "messy hair". I tried to see what the difference was in the other photos, but I admit - it looked pretty much the same to me :)
Pi day! I knew I was missing something! And I already made sugar cookies rolled in sprinkles. Which is a minor miracle at this household. Let's just say I made a bunch of little flat pie's and call it a day, shall we?!
I have an apple pi already baked and the crust for my banana cream done too! Yum, Pi-Day!
Glad you didn't have that baby yet, dad really didn't want to host to 40+ coming over to celebrate tonight!
I've been keeping an eye on my post count too. I'm 78 away from 1000. And if I count the posts on my other blogs, I'm already over 1000. Crazy I've had enough things to type about to make 1000 blog posts.
I've certainly enjoyed your 800 posts! :)
Ty is so stinkin cute. Love him digging in to the fruit dip bowl.
Okay I want to learn how to make all these cute hair bows. What sort of clips do y'all use?
What cute pictures of Ty! And I love that clover! So cute!
Post a Comment