Today is a day of remembrance for me.
My cousin and his wife found out that their little Jack didn't make it in the womb so he was a still born a few days ago last year. Also my Aunt and Uncle had a still born as well many years previous. Normally I would go visit my little cousin Emily's grave in Sale Lake but I don't know if i'll make it before I have this baby of my own. I'll try for afterwards I think. Better late then never :) Maybe little Maylee is hanging out with her cousins right now!
The other person is my Mother-in-Law that I like to try and remember today. It's been I think 12 years since she passed. I never met her but I feel like I know her. I hope she is getting all the snuggles she can right now from Maylee in Heaven because I think her little spirit is going to join us down here on earth very soon. She can move right on to her next granddaughter, Jordan and Michaela's little lady :) I bet she is just loving it.
Anyway, so it's not a sad day, it's a happy one. A reflective day, a day to be thankful for my family, for my healthy baby girl coming soon and my healthy happy son. As I laid in bed last night for the 4 or 5 hours I didn't sleep I got up at about 4 am and checked on Ty. He sleeps so sweetly, I gave him a little kiss and told him I loved him. He is such a joy to Matt and me and I am so thankful for him. I know my heart is about to double in size too when the next one is born so I am making sure I share the love.
5 comments:
Sweet thoughts. Hope Maylee comes soon!
March seems to be a bitter sweet month for sure. Hope Maylee graces us with her presence soon!
I'm so happy Maylee is bringing our family joy. This is the year for it! Lovely post - thanks so much for all you do all the time.
Mick, so well said...I remember each of those moments. I absolutely adore my family and love each of you. I can't wait to meet Maylee! Love you.
Love with 4 children is as good as the first. It gives us a glimpse what Heavenly Father goes through with all of His children. If He can do, so can we. It still hurts when they fall down and scrape their knees though. But, we have to let them get up by themselves. It's ok as long as they know we are still walking beside them.
Post a Comment