John 16:21
"A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world."
I laughed out loud when I read this last night during Family Scripture study. I seem to remember this one backwards. Labor and the actual delivery were just fine with Ty, but the second that epidural wore off it was about 2 weeks of torture. Let's hope it's different this time like Jesus says it's supposed to be!
3 comments:
If only...I think the milk was the worst part. Yuck!
Well that's good you have easy L&D for the most part, sucks it took you that long to recover after Ty's birth. I found with my 2nd, I recovered much quicker! I mean I was up walking around after James was born and really surprised. Hopefully the same happens for you.
Clearly written and/or said by a man, eh?
Post a Comment