Thursday, March 31, 2011

Due Date

By the way today is my actual due date, boy am I so happy to have had Maylee one week ago! She is still just a little thing, here she is, head to toe in premie clothes. 
I don't know why her hair looks reddish, its not red at all. More dirty blond then anything, maybe Matt was right and she'll be a brunette. 

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the shoes socks!

Kay said...

Again...the pictures are missing. Maybe tomorrow morning?

Will said...

That's a cute newborn pic! Can't wait to see how she fills out.

Spence Ohana said...

She is so tiny! Cute pic!

Kay said...

I still can't get any pictures on your blog posts to show up. I try chrome, foxfire, msn....grrrr!

Chrissie said...

she has big, gorgeous eyes!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful blue eyed baby. She is gorgeous.

Holly said...

She is so cute! Love this picture! :o)

Michaela said...

So cute, I can't believe how tiny she is. And it's a good thing you told us her hair isn't red at all, cause in a lot of pictures it looks like it has a reddish tint. Must be a baby thing, I think Calin's even looked like that in some of his :)