Friday, March 14, 2008

Pi Day!

Today at work for 3.14 in Celebration of the mathmatical constant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

Anyways so we have Razzleberry, Cherry and Heath Bar Pi! Isnt that great? What an excuse to eat good food! Also for lunch we are eating at a Pizza place called "The Pie" A little over board I think not...

6 comments:

Holly said...

I wish I was there! :) Yum, yum, yum! :P

Will said...

Hmmm, gotta admit, I was expecting a more entertaining entry. Pi was the most interesting aspect???

Ringo said...

When I was younger, I memorized PI to 10 decimal places: 3.1415926536 and still cant get it out of my head!

steve said...

Put a PIE in front of me and the numbers go down in a hurry.

Chrissie said...

Yo Mike - then how come you didn't know my SSN the other day?! It's way easier than some stupid PI to the 10th decimal place! Geez, like that piece of information comes in handy so often!

I forgot all about PI day - oh, well, I already made my pies for the year.

Bobbie said...

That is Jeremy's FAVORITE pizza place. Just so you know.