Monday, March 17, 2008

I knew it!

I told Matt last night that I thought Elizabeth Bennett and I had similar personalities...

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



I knew it ! Let see which Jane Austen character all of you are!? Some of the questions I didnt like any answers so just pick the one closest to how you feel.. Oh and uhh Steve i know you will try but you are a boy so I dont think it will work... lol :)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I am Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility, interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm apparently Marianne Dashwood... I'm not sure I totally agree with that.

Holly said...

Okay...they say I am Elizabeth Bennet, BUT I think I can be more of Marianne Dashwood at times. Hmmm. ;)

steve said...

If I were a woman, I had a hard time choosing in each catagory. I could be all of them.

Kay said...

It says I'm Elinor Dashwood, but soem of the ?'s just didn't fit any answer.

Chrissie said...

Another Elinor Dashwood here. I have no idea who any of those women are and didn't see the movie..does anyone see me as Elinor?!