Friday, March 7, 2008

Even more SICK!

PPPPPOOOOORRR Guy! His cold has now evolved into a nasty bout with the FLU! So hes sneezing and blowing his nose and coughing while puking. Poor Matt he looks even worse then yesterday. Hopefully he can come out of it soon I dont even know what to do! I went and got him some Tylenol Cold and Flu Night and Day formulas and he slept better last night then he did the night before. Still at home laying on the couch or the bed.

Also I took some video I wanted to post but its not letting me... anyone have some suggestions? It wont tell me why the video isnt working just that there is an error....

8 comments:

Holly said...

POOR BABY! That is a big bummer. :(

Kristin said...

So Lehi pool is a no go?!?

Well I too hope he gets better for selfish reasons though :)

Kay said...

Man, that sounds like a bad flu. I hope you're not it's next victim!!

Chrissie said...

Hope Matt feels better soon. I'm a fan of Zicam cold remedy to shorten the length of cold/flu. It's homeopathic. It's sold in grocery or natural food stores. I go for the q-tip one, but it comes in different forms - nasal spray, etc. You might want to have a box on hand in case you're next!

Speaking of homeopathic, I've alwasy found 2 that work wonders on stomach flu/vomiting - Nux Vomica and/or Ipepachuana. I get these at the natural food store too.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

The Tylenol stuff is my favorite. Hope he feels better soon:)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I also agree with Chrissie on the homeopathic stuff too! Oh, and tell Matt that Art keeps talking about it being throwing weather.....will that make him feel better?

Will said...

Made ME feel better!

steve said...

Has he had a blessing yet? That always works for me and it's cheaper than Tylenol.