Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Bowling


This weekend was pretty fun. We watched some basketball thanks to Will and Kristin upgrading for a couple hours to get the versus. It was quite the upsetting game and I was pretty annoyed at the outcome. BUT what can you do when the Tourney gives a team home court advantage... I am not saying that's why they lost but it definitely helps the opposing team.

We also went bowling after the game. Here are a few pictures. OHH we hung out with Troy and Tracie too Wills sister and brother in law. They are pretty fun to hang out with.

The guys also went Disc golfing in the snow while us girls made cake. (okay Kristin with Tracie and I watching, well i guess Tracie read the recipe) Tracie had a hankering for this white cake with coconut. Kristin only put coconut on half the cake so we could all enjoy it.

Congrats to my little bro on getting his mission call! Denver CO south English speaking for those who didn't know. He wants his first area to be Aspen so he can salivate at the wicked awesome slopes there. :)
Oh and sorry for the weak posts lately work has been crazy and I haven't had a whole bunch of time to write good juicy stories... hopefully the pictures will suffice for now.

7 comments:

Holly said...

The syrup is great! Sorry about the game, but hey...cheer for them in their bracket! ;)
I can not believe he is coming here and I am moving! (When we still do not know, but hey...hopefully it won't be 2 years!)

Kay said...

Yep...I thought the syrup was good too. Glad she didn't riun the whole cake with cocnut! ;)

Kristin said...

We should have won bowling and the byu game :P

Kay said...

Check out Jacque's blog.
http://bringhurstblog.blogspot.com/

Spence Ohana said...

I love coconut! Yum!

Bowling is great fun, your nephew and neice are too cute!

steve said...

Bowling is always good especially with family and friends.

tracie said...

It was great seeing you guys last weekend. I told Kristin we Wii bowled against Troy's family Monday night and I rocked them all with a 196. Where was I Saturday night?!