Thursday, March 20, 2008

Forgive me

I have been a waste of space the last day or two. I am feeling under the weather and more then that I am just DANG tired. I took some cold medicine yesterday at work and boy was I a bit lethargic. Head colds really know how to take it out of you! I slept all the way home then made my way to the couch where I slept another couple hours woke up then went to bed. Yeah it was one of those nights. Sorry Tonii Emily and Massiel, I didn't make it to Young Women's last night. I am feeling MUCH better today. Almost back to normal, 80% i'd say :)

But now I must excuse myself again for the weekend I will be watching MARCH MADNESS from here on out. Thursday Friday and Saturday.... much enjoyment.... I love this time of year! :) Go Cougs right? Okay so I know they wont go all the way but they just might beat Texas A & M right? Then loose horribly to UCLA is my prediction...

12 comments:

steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...

You know that has been me to the last day or 2.

Well it is a shame that I don't really like watching basketball. I could watch it all day if I really wanted to.

Kay said...

I wish I could watch the BYU game, but they are putting Singler/Duke on at the same time...grrr!

Sorry you weren't feeling well! Hope today is muuuuch better!

Will said...

Mickie, have Matt give you a big hug. The titles of your last 2 entries say it all . . .

Holly said...

YAY March Madness! LOVE IT! I am watching watching watching! :)

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mickie and Matt said...

WOAH You really like March Madness Holly! I deleted all your repeats... :)

Holly said...

Yep...thanks! ;)

Tonii said...

Hey Mickie!! I am glad you are feeling better, we missed you last night but I think it's good you stayed home to take care of yourself. You have inspired me to get back into college bball! I had forgotten how much I used to enjoy March Madness. Have a great weekend!