We went down to Salt Lake and did a little Temple Square seeing. Here are the BEAUTIFUL flowers on Temple Square I wish my front yard looked like this! This is now the background of my computer here at work.

We ate at "The Lion House" right next to the Beehive house for lunch. Matt said this stuff was pretty interesting tasting but good.

We went into the remodeled Tabernacle. Its really cool!

Here we are at the Lion House again.

Temple
square, goofy picture huh.

There is the wonderful Salt Lake Temple.

We also went to go see
Emily's grave and we
couldn't find it! We'll have to try again sometime. We were a little short on time as well. It was cool seeing all the different headstones though. Easter Weekend DONE. Have a happy day :)
9 comments:
I love all the pics...your weekend was jam packed. I can't wait to see you this weekend. :)
I really enjoyed all the pics and catching up on all the Easter fun ya'll had. Sorry my directions couldn't get you to Emily's grave, but I'm touched that you tried.
Where are the pics of the Beehive house? They wouldn't let you tkae pictures inside?
I look all the flowers, every year dad thinks I'm not going to spend so much $$$$ on flowers, but every year I do. It just makes my house pretty!!!
I "like" all the flowers!!
Check my blog. I put up some google maps. Thanks for trying, maybe these will get you there next time.
So britany told me that when I look at peoples Blogs I need to leave comments. So here it goes. It looks like you had fun!!!! I think the exclamation pionts say it all. Thats all I got for ya. lov ya bye.
It does look like you guys had a fun weekend! I love all the pictures! Temple square is so pretty in the spring! Even though the trees still look bare, the flowers look gorgeous!
Wow look at you go...that's a packed weekend. Oh can't you just wait until you throw a few screaming kids in there?
The flowers are beautiful..I need some at my house.
I love eating lunch there! Seeing your pictures makes me want to go back up to temple square. Maybe in a couple weeks when most of the crowds are gone I'll take little J-Dieder up there.
Post a Comment