Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Day 2

Easter Pictures Day 2. Here is Will eating Key lime Pie that he didn't really like but claims he does :) Bobbie and I kinda blurry, but awe look how cute we are.
Mick and MACK talking about their yummy desserts.
JD was so happy for me to take a picture of him! He is ALMOST smiling.
ROCK BAND FUN!
Little Sierra with Mom

Matt hanging out with Sierra and Family.

Holly Bright Steph and Kristin chatting outside.
The boys tossing discs in the backyard.
Jason saying "I see a soccer ball" First sentence I have ever heard him say.
MACK and Kai playing with Toy Story toys downstairs.
Until tomorrow for Easter Weekend day 3!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I tell him he doesn't like it every time. Does he listen.... NO.

I'm glad someone took pics at easter. I stole a few of them :)

Holly said...

Great pics! Was it you or Bob that got me looking so wonderful?!?! ;) Connor would like you to post a pic of him as we were looking at thhe pics he kept saying, "Where am I?" I had to remind him he kept dodging you... silly kid. :P

Kay said...

Yeah...and where am I in those pictures. Oh wait, I was at home.

It looked like a beautiful day, we had a bit of rain.

Will said...

Mmmm, was that a Key Lime pie?!? I LIKE Key Lime Pie!