This lady is a goer and a doer. She crawls and zooms everywhere after me, Ty and her Dad. She likes to wrestle with Ty. She has been standing up then letting go of whatever she using to support her for a while now. The other day while Ty was still napping and I was getting dinner ready, Maylee played in the kitchen. I swear she is waiting for food to hit the floor so she can quickly go over and gobble it up. I have to be SUPER CAREFUL about it... Matt calls her a little crab because her fingers are like little pinchers ready to get at anything!
I turned around at one point to grab a new utensil and Maylee was standing in the kitchen with nothing else around! I didn't know she knew how to do this! I hurried and grabbed the camera but she sat down before I could get a picture. So I kept rolling in hopes that she would do it again.
She never did but if you help her she'll stand on her own for quite sometime.
It's so weird to see such a little thing standing on her own like that! Sorry the picture is dark and blurry. I wanted to snap it fast so my camera didn't have time to auto correct.
She's mostly like this though...
Then Sunday while I was making dinner Ty and Maylee found a new game they liked... I remember doing this myself as a kid.
I am so lucky that for the most part these two play well with one another. Maylee can take A LOT before she gets riled up these days and Ty is learning how to share and play WITH someone instead of BY someone.
Lastly I think the young Sir has caught Bieber Fever. After Matt and I watched the Justin Bieber movie on Netflix a few weeks back and I added a couple of his songs to my Youtube play list. Whenever "Baby" came on Ty would come running. He likes the music video and sometimes dances (more like runs in circles and jumps) when it's on.
Not a day goes by now that I don't hear "Mom, the Baby Song please?" Can you tell how much he loves it? He wont even move his eyes from the screen. Sheesh. HAHA Good thing I don't mind it or I might go crazy. Oh and I know that day is coming when my kids LOVE some show or music that I can't stand! I'll count my blessings now.
5 comments:
JB? Really? It's a good thing he is cute or he would be teased in our home. ;o) Can't believe how big May is...yay for standing!
Hilarious that Ty pulls Maylee on his blanket! HA! That's so wonderful that they play so nicely together!
And Maylee is already standing up on her own? Oh my! She's going to be walking in no time!
Baby baby baby oooh . . . yeah that will be in my head all day now lol. Ty is just too cute!
Jason's comment: I wish I were there to make Maylee smile.
Maylee is like those cute smiley cabbage patch dolls! Gosh she is so adorable! That was so funny how Ty was pulling her on the blanket. Madeline and I have been rocking out to Baby and Never Say Never in the car lately. They are catchy tunes...I've even caught Stephen singing Baby out of the blue! Ha!
What a happy little girl! Such a contrast to stoic Elena.
Post a Comment