Here is her first time trying,
We've got a cruiser on our hands here... she LOVES this thing. She'll crawl over and get up on it herself now. She walks around everywhere with it. Well until she runs into something and whines until someone sets her straight again.
(Don't mind the unkept appearance, she didn't want her hair bow or pants on anymore)
She'll also finally scoot along the couches and attempt to take a step between Matt and I. We'll see how it all goes. I think she'll be walking before she turns one. Matt doesn't think so. Either way our little lady is growing up!
3 comments:
Isn't it nice that you don't have to kid proof again :) Way to go Maylee!
I love how Ty wants so bad to help May on the car.
I bet she walk on her own with in the month...definitely.
Fun!!! Connor has no interest in cruising. I put the walker in front of him and all he does is bend forward until his knees hit the ground then he's off crawling. I give Maylee a month or two before she figures out she can do it without the walker.
Post a Comment