Saturday, January 28, 2012

The lady is 10 months!

As of a few days ago, the little lady is officially 10 months old! Also, I am pretty sure that her two younger cousins born in July and September that are bigger than her. Eeesh.

Okay I KNOW! She is a peanut! Got it! She eats like nothing I have ever seen though so I don't know where she puts it. Haha With out further adieu, here she is the little miss herself.... Maylee!

I tried a few different things with the lighting and back drop for the pictures.
So I was getting a lot of this, instead of the usual big grin. Oh and a lot of this...
Yes when she cries the world has come to an end... she has one good scream/cry thing going on these days. 
I put her down for a nap to cool off a little... when she woke up I started getting a ton of this!
Blank stares...so of course I started getting more animated then she is used too then I got this,
the slightly amused face. Then I just gave up hoping I got a decent shot already. Of course when I get in a little closer is when she warms up a little bit. 
 Oh and I get this look all.day.long.
She's probably just watching my every move. Then when the camera is about to be put away she gives the best smile of all, the scrunch face smile. :) 
It's actually the worst I know but it's the face she makes right after she fake laughs. You haven't been insulted until a 10 month old throws you a fake laugh followed by the fake smile. Then you KNOW you aren't amusing at ALL. 

I think she is cutting a ton of teeth right now, her nose is a faucet and she has been waking up every hour the last few nights. I almost got her to fall asleep in my arms for the second time last night... but then she woke up and squirmed and wriggled until her Dad took her and worked his magic. She just doesn't ever fall asleep for me! She also loves to play. She knows when you are about to take something away that she isn't supposed to have because she'll try to crawl away from you as fast as she can, which is fairly fast these days. Ty is still her big brother and he makes SURE everybody knows it. No one can bug her but him and boy do these two know how to push each others buttons! BUT thankfully for the most part 9 times out of 10 they play nicely with one another. Most of the time I am telling Ty to be gentle then realize that Maylee isn't whining she is squealing with laughter while wrestling with Ty. Gotta love her. 

4 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Cute boots! While they stayed on her. Ashlyn hates wearing her boots. I think they are adorable, but she won't keep them on!

Kristin said...

Love that cute little lady! :)

Spence Ohana said...

She sounds like a smart lil cookie. ;) Love all the pics of her, especially the last one that shows her toothers. Can't believe she will be 1 in 2 months!

Will said...

She's a QT.