I am taking a few minutes to blog, it's been too long. Probably the longest break I have ever taken and for no real reason! Hopefully I can get into a good bloggy groove now.
These pictures are before and of Valentine's Day, yeah that's how long it has been...
We painted Valentines for our friends and family.
Matt works out in the Garage while the kids play out there. Matt brought Em out there too, I brought her back inside when I started to make dinner. Look at that FACE!!! I love this one I tell ya.
This is what Ty likes to do while Matt is exercising... The kids were playing during lunch time and Matt joined in the fun.
After breakfast we cleaned up and got the paint stuff back out for a few finishing touches. I couldn't find Ty's art bib so he just went shirtless.
We brought Matt Valentine's at work and delivered to a few friends. Ty even suggested we drop some off to his favorite babysitters Karsyn and Cassidy. They are sisters, I think they loved them. During the day we were low key, babysitting for some friends and making dinner. I made Lasagna, Cheese Rolls, Steamed Broccoli and Cheesecake stuffed Strawberries. It was a very tasty dinner!
For Matt and my's Valentine's date we (drum roll please) did our TAXES!!! Yippee!! With the help of a friend of ours that works for the IRS we got them done and we're expecting our return any day now. :)
Valentine's evening I went and checked on the kids I found Ty like this. I almost woke him up I was laughing so loudly. What's so funny you ask? I had Deja Vu...
Here he is just shy of 3 months old...
See, he still sleeps like he did when he was a baby. He's still my little baby boy.
We had a wonderful Valentine's day and we hope you did too!

2 comments:
Uhhh...wasn't Maylee wearing that yellow polka-dot sweater a month ago?
the last two pictures made me laugh too!
Your kids are a crack-up.
Post a Comment