Never thought I would say it, But I LOVE having TWO girls. They are both SO different but seem to compliment one another so well all ready.
I love them both. I have a feeling in a year or two people will be asking me if they are twins.
I unintentionally dressed the girls in similar outfits one day. So of course I took pictures of it!
"Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted Sisters, never had to have a Chaperone, no sir, I'm here to keep my eye on her. Caring, Sharing, every little thing that we are wearing..."
I hold one on each hip. It's the best getting double snuggles from my ladies.
2 comments:
What cute girls. Can't wait to see Ashlyn wit her sister. I a dying to know what this one will look like. Emma and Maylee look similar but their eyes are very different.
Love that last pic of the 3 of you.
Post a Comment