Sunday, February 3, 2013

She's growing like a WEED!

She is getting SO chubby! Matt accidentally put her in Maylee's clothes, and I didn't even notice until I took her out of them the next day. He also decided Emma needed a little exercise so we started her in the jumper. She's okay sitting in it but hasn't QUITE figure out the jumping part. 
 Maylee, Ty and Emma. SO cute! Ty still likes holding her even though she is so big. Maylee likes it because she thinks she is holding Emma too, even if it's just her legs. 
 Matt takes naps at lunch time, this time Emma was sleeping on the couch so he just put her on top of him and they slept. Emma SURE LOVES her Daddy.
Here the little lady is, in her 6 month clothes. All I have to do is roll the sleeves a titch and they fit just right. She is almost too big for her size 1-2 diapers from Costco. We put her in Maylee's size 3's sometimes and they fit just fine... i'm thinking Em and May will be sharing diapers in about a month. 
Lastly here are some videos I FINALLY got of her laughing with Matt. She likes him best I think. Whenever he comes in the room and she can hear him talking, she lights up with all smiles waiting for him to find her. It's adorable. 


Of course right as soon as I stop Matt does something else and she SUPER laughs, so I try again and get the same giggles, which are cute too. Yeah I know Emma's head is a little flat in the back. Maylee was the same way, I think worse, but it rounded out once she started sitting up on her own so I'm not too worried. 

Tomorrow is Emma's 4 month appointment, i'll inform you on her stats soon! 

2 comments:

steve said...

Emma is so adorable. I love the 3 of them together. Am I the only one that laughs when Emma does?

Michaela said...

She's like a cute cuddly doll!! Soo cute, I love her giggles!!
I can't believe Maylee is still in 3. Capri grew out of those last summer.