Monday, October 29, 2012

Miss Maylee

Kelly also took a few of Maylee. She is wearing a knit hat and robe/sweater/cardigan... (not sure what to call it) that her Great GrandBobbie also had her pictures taken in when she was Maylee's age. It's my understanding that her Grandma Holly did too, and all of Matt's girl cousins on the Rochelle side. Now it's on to the Great Grand Daughters in Ashlyn, Maylee, Capri and after Capri we'll do Emma. I wish I could track down all the pictures taken in it, that would be REALLY cool to see!

Anyway, Kelly and I love how they turned out.




I know I know, four of seemingly the same picture... but they are all so cute! Love this girl. The blue matches her eyes perfectly and the romper matches her hair quite well. It's really neat that my little girls can participate in such a cool tradition.

6 comments:

R Walker Fam said...

Her eyes look so amazing in these pictures! Love them!

Kristin said...

She is adorable as usual!

Savannah said...

All the women in Adam's family wear a large piece of lace that his Great Grandma brought over from Switzerland as our wedding veils. One of Adam's cousin's interviewed everyone that's worn it so far and compiled them into a book with some pictures of each bride in the veil. It's wonderful! It would take some work, but would be super cool to have of this sweater and hat. So cute, and such a cool tradition!

Kelly Spence said...

I have some pictures of girls that have worn it. I think Lexi and Bobbie. Now Ashlyn and Maylee. I will make a copy of them for you.

Spence Ohana said...

That would be cool to see all the pictures of the little girls wearing this special outfit!

Great pics, Maylee looks precious.

Michaela said...

These turned out great!! I'll be taking Capri's soon :) Savanah had a pretty neat idea. That could be fun to do.
Oh, and I love the four pictures! It's always too hard to pic one or two when the model is SO cute!!! And I don't think anyone would complain about you posting too many pictures of your adorable kids!!! There can never be too many!!