Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cousin time

Whoa, has it really been THAT LONG since I blogged? Eeesh I am falling behind. I'm not going to lie this mom of three, (three and under) keeps you on your toes that is for sure. I have to get ready to go somewhere an hour before I actually leave, it seems, just to make it somewhere on time. So forgive me in advance if I am late, promise I am trying.

Last weekend we headed down to Medford and stayed with my parents. My Dad met little Emma and so did Nate and Kelly and their family. We headed over to their place on Saturday so Kelly could take some newborn pictures of Emma and so Ty and Maylee could get some good play time in. As usual they achieved their goal.

I snagged these pictures from Kelly, so forgive the copy cat pictures here if you read her blog too.
 It was so eerie talking to Ashlyn. She gave me the SAME expressions that Maylee gives me. I told Kelly it's a little odd that these two have a similar look since I think Ashlyn looks a lot like Kelly and I think Maylee looks a lot like me, yet Kelly and I don't look alike. I love the chubby cheeks and big round blue eyes both girls have.
 Tanner has obviously toned down his cheese face. Hopefully Ty will too with age.
These are the kids' funny faces... hmmm only the boys figured it out. Ty thinks his face he makes is hilarious! I think it's more of a scary face myself.

Ty asks constantly to go to his cousins houses (on both sides) too bad we don't live near anyone. Glad Nate and Kelly live in Medford though so we can get a cousin fix about once a month or so.

I'll post Emma's Newborn pictures and a couple pictures of Maylee soon.

4 comments:

katy said...

Ashlyn and Maylee look ALOT a like. How weird. I actually had to do a double take at the picture. I understand that three is hard, and the blogging things just needs to take a back burner for a bit. We all understand, and love to read what we can when we can on your BEAUTIFUL fam.

Spence Ohana said...

Saw these pics on Kelly's blog last night - they're great!!! Glad the cousins had such a great time. I know what you mean, Madeline & James miss living near their cousins too. :(

Kelly Spence said...

You seriously need to move down to Medford! It would be a pity to not let these guys grow up together. :) You know you wanna. ;)

Michaela said...

awe, so much fun!! I just love cousin time!! I so wish we could be there!! I bet Capri would fit right in with May and Ashlyn, chubby cheeks, big round blue eyes. We all sure have cute kids!!!

Ok, and it had only been a week since your last post, lol. That's not bad at all. You are still amaing. I'm lucky if I get 3 posts in per month!!!