Last weekend we had the pleasure of hosting the Readings. We LOVED having them here!
On Friday evening we drove down to Blue Lake. We didn't swim or anything, we just played at the park.
Maylee and I sat on the towels and enjoyed the weather
Matt and Preston threw around the football for a while, then they went and threw discs in a wide open field, where incicentally Matt hit a goose with a disc. Poor thing.
Suzanne and I taking pictures at the same time :)
Ty LOVED having his aunt and uncle around to play with him.
I don' think they minded either!
What joy the swing brings.
Getting a drink.
His face was so funny!
Then to cap off our lovely park trip,
Poor Ty, Matt said he was trying so hard NOT to hit him that he ended up hitting him.
There was Day one of our weekend with the Readings :)









7 comments:
Nice THROW, Aikman!
Poor Ty, Daddy that wasn't nice! :(
Great pics! :) Isn't it nice having family around!
OUCH!! I would be crying too. I like how you said "incidentally" and not "accidentally" hit the goose. Guaranteed it was not an accident. :) It should have known to move, right??!!
Okay, cute pictures of Miss Maylee! She certainly is getting cuter by the day!
And what a fun park, it looks like a ton of fun things to do.
AND...sorry Ty, but Grandpa and I actually laughed at you being hit by the football. Poor Little guy, that wasn't very nice, dad!
Matt's hands covering his face...says it all! Great pics. ;o)
That water fountain has quite the power.
Love that picture of Ty getting a drink at the fountain! See, who says you're not a good photographer, that picture is fantastic! And the ones of Maylee are SO darn cute!
Post a Comment