Monday, August 8, 2011

Spence Cinema

The videos...
What Matt and Ty do while I go for a run...
The new and improved jumping form, as taught by the movie Tangled.
Maylee doing her, HEY I want ATTENTION moves. She does that every time you walk by and she wants you to pick her up. You know the kicking, talking, smiling, breathing thing... it usually works on me :) 

Uhh P.S. 95% of the time my children have on complete outfits... funny that in these videos my children look like scrubs. Ehh it was right before bed and/or diaper change times that these were taken... Promise, both my children are fully dressed at this moment. 

8 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Ha ha. About 60% of the time my kids are fully dressed. The number decreases as they learn to take off their clothes. ;)
Ashlyn does that too. so cute. Now she kind of gets up and tries to chase us down, but she can't quite crawl. So she gets up on all four and yells. I am betting this week she will crawl. She is so close. Love seeing your cute kids. We miss them.

Spence Ohana said...

Yours kids are so adorable!

Hey there's nothing wrong with lounging around in your onsie at home! :)

Michaela said...

What cute videos! Ty and Calin would have so much fun playing together. Ty's "form" is hilarious! I love how smiley maylee is! :)

Holly said...

Oh my his jumping form makes me giggle! Too CUTE!

Will said...

Yes, you know that I've got a spreadsheet and that I'm catalogueing what the Spence kids are dressed in . . .
Seriously, you're going to be reading your blog in 5 years and thinking, "Boy, I seemed to concerned about onesies a lot" and we're all going to laugh.

Kristin said...

Loved the tangled jump! What a goof!

Kay said...

The Tangled jump cracks me up! And he is like his dad, so he just keeps jumping to make you guys laugh!

Maylee's heavy breathing is adorable, hope it doesn't last into her teens and mean "pick me up" then though! LOL!

grampa spence said...

I have to look at old videos to get my fix of the kids. I love the excitement Maylee gets at seeing her mom.

Can't wait to see Ty at the pools edge. What a ham.