Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wii!!!

 Christmas Eve we put the kids to bed and decided to do a little Ski Junping on the Wii.
 Matt was trying to break his previous record and wasn't doing so well at first...
 So I showed his proper form, you have to do it like a real Ski Jumper! After my tutorial I think he did a ton better :)
 Colton in his Christmas pajamas my mom made him tried his techinque and did all right, he did complain of sweaty feet however.
 Cousin Travis was over and gave it a shot, I don't know if he ever landed a jump...Maybe he did...
 Hmmm Take Off Failed, thats not a good sign! She got a hang of it by the end.
 Whoops Preston was so tall after taking Suzanne's picture that I missed his head! Looks like the jumping went well.
Mom even gave it a try, decent form all though you should probably try bending your knees next time and use less booty haha.

On an unrelated note, Matt and I got a new cell number with Sprint, if you need it let me know and i'll send it on over to ya :) It's always tough changing e-mail addresses and cell numbers.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

So that is what I missed? I was so tired. Looked like fun.

Holly said...

Too funny! I look like your Mom when I do it with the boys. T is a natural at that stuff. ;o)

Kay said...

Poor Trav!

Poor Zan!

My form was perfection!

tracie said...

1. For a very split second I thought the title said Will!!!!!
2. Not fair that you're still so tiny. I have definitely got a gut (or more) these dayys.
3. Love that these pics were taken at Will and Kristin's but they're no where to be seen.

Spence Ohana said...

Okay Mickie you don't even look pregnant and you're due in what 2.5 months!?

Your bro's pj's that your mom made are CLASSIC.

Great form everyone!