Suzannes BIL Spencer took all our old pictures off our PC and I just took all my pictures off this Laptop and put them on the external Hard Drive we are borrowing... ALSO Suzanne found a picture too... thought I would share a few oldie but goodies
Check out this GEM! Here is Matt (18) HD in the background (19) and Jordan (16)... HAHA isn't it great?
I believe we took this 2 days after we were married, in our first apartment so Matt was 22 and I was 21... DANG we look young and boy were we good looking! What happened! (hmmm kids, school, life bleck I look so much older now, but Matt doesn't seem to have aged at all... What?)
Ahhhh that's more like what we look like, busted up and tired haha. I had just got my wisdom teeth out and Matt had plastic surgery on his broken nose... this is BEFORE we were married too. Poor Kristin took care of both of us that day.
Maybe I'll find some more soon :)


4 comments:
I love looking back at pictures and remembering what happened or how I felt in that moment. FUN!
Those were classic! Was it Halloween or why were they dressed as cowboys?
You guys still look young, just wait til you start getting gray hairs!
That is way too funny. I think you two look better now than ever. Children bring a different type of smile on parents faces. Wait until your kids start dating. That's when the grey hairs start to come in.
I love these flashbacks! I hope you find some more to post soon!
Post a Comment