Okay really just a big excuse to get a new outfit for Ty and a new dress for myself. Suzanne's M.I.L Marianne is sewing my dress for me since I looked for a few weeks for the right dress and never found one. I dont have it yet, so you'll have to wait for pictures on that until after we get back. Also I was looking forever for a sweater vest for Ty... or something nice. Then my mom told me she had bought Ty's Easter outfit... it was perfect for the wedding too! So here is Ty in his New Easter/best man to the Best Man outfit. The tie is actually a hand me down from Jason and it matches the wedding colors perfect!
Ty will be the best dressed and cutest 9 month old there... hands down!
(Of course he'll be wearing BLACK socks instead of white)

7 comments:
Ahhh...what a cute little best man to the best man!!
I sent Jason and Sierra's Easter outfits off yesterday. Ty and Jason's suit match and I bought another blue tie for Jason. I also had to buy a green tie to match Sierra's dress...:)
Have a wonderful time being the "best" people at the wedding!
Ah what a lil stud muffin! I need to shop Easter outfits for James, he needs something to wear to my best friend's wedding in June.
Ty is soo adorable in that outfit! Have fun.
DASHING...my nephew is dashing! ;)
What a stylish little boy!
Maybe those buttons will be good motivation to get his tummy of the floor and CRAWL!
Send this photo to the Etrade baby commercial people!
LOL Will - truly :)
Post a Comment