Since March of last year, no one has lived in the townhouse next to us. The owners started trying to sell it right after the renters moved out and never did, so the house sat for almost an entire year, empty. In fact, it’s really been all of Ty's life. About 2 weeks ago the house went to foreclosure and an investor (I’m assuming) bought it. Yes, I know that makes the odds of us selling this house for something decent any time soon go down but were not going anywhere for at least another year.
Anyways, ever since then there have been people in and out of the house, probably replacing carpet, painting and cleaning... you know the drill. The renters that were there the year previous I can guarantee weren't very clean or kind to the place.
One thing I will say is Garbett builds really nice sound walls. Most of the time you can't hear a thing, BUT with minor const. going on over there I can hear it. ALSO, when the carpet guys turn of the radio REALLY REALLY loud I can faintly hear it. This is where the problem lies, I am so used to the only noise I hear being from inside MY house that more then once I have gotten up and walked around the house to see where that weird high pitched noise was coming from or the radio on somewhere. I can now hear when their garage goes up and down and for a moment I think it's Matt... then I realize it's the next door neighbors. Suzanne and Preston had also been parking in the drive way there for the last few months, it was nice and close to our front door and their own private parking. Not any more!
So like I said in the title, It was nice while it lasted. I bet the new owners or renters will be moving in very soon. Maybe I’ll actually learn these neighbors’ names this go round.
3 comments:
Yep, get to know them quick before they send you a letter in the mail asking you not to play air hockey at 1:00am in the morning!
But really, maybe they will become great life long friends! Maybe?
I love our neighbors here! Here's hoping they are sweet... :)
So thats where they park... I was wondering
Post a Comment