(Photo curtesy of Everyday Chic)
What a way to start a VERY BUSY monday :) I looked at my usual bogs,
BLOOM included and saw that I WON! IT'S A CUTE APRON from Alison at Everyday Chic! Just last Sunday I was making biscuits and Matt said "Do you have an Apron?" I said "No, why, do I need one?" the look on his face seemed to tell it all... but for emphasis he said "Uh you have flour ALLLLL over your sunday dress" I looked down to see massive amounts of flour everywhere. Luckily flour you can shake out which I did... but now I had an apron on my radar. I saw this give-a-away and took a shot. I also almost bought one at Bed, Bath and Beyond this weekend. Good thing I didn't.
Isn't it so exciting that I WON? Now I need your help. Go
HERE and tell me which combo you like the best... I am having a hard time deciding!
Oh and i'll share pictures and post about the Wedding we went to for the weekend and also i'll post a little later about Ty's 9 month check up. Were thinking his head is still way big, his appointment is this afternoon.
Leave a comment tell me which one you would pick! :)
P.S. Uhh mom and or Kristin I may take a shot at it... if I can't figure it out it will be sent your way.
8 comments:
Sweet Tooth or brown Daisey Dreams!
Congrats on your winning.
Brown Daisy Dreams. I think that one is pretty close you your style and I think it is cute.
And what am I supose to help with?
Curly Swirl or Calorie Counter made me think of you! Congrats on your win!
My first "like" is Katie Jump Rope-
My second is Brown Daisy dreams (popular choice so far)
I also like Pretty Petals-
Congrats! That is a super fun surprise!
I agree with Kristi and your Mom...:) Congrats on a new apron! FUN!
Yay! You won! And what a cute little apron!
I think my favorite is Lacework in Brown. But then I also like Pop Garden, Vivid Groovy, and Fresh Poppies. So many cute combos to choose from!
Can I just say that I think it's very funny that Matt would even ask about an apron?!
I like the brown daisy pattern too, or any of the bigger prints. And pssst...by the way, if anyone should ever wonder... I don't own an apron either.
Post a Comment