I have a TON to update you all on that happened this weekend! So many blog worthy stories!
I also have a ton of work to do today, so i'll leave you with a fun Monday song... Kristin told me about it months ago when I wrote about music... ever since Ty and I hear it on the radio OR on my YouTube playlist and we DANCE! The song came on this morning on our radio. I dropped everything and we had a good time dancing! Ty was smiling and laughing the whole time.
I always think about all my unborn children when I hear this song :) Maybe creepy? I dont know... I just haven't met them yet :)
I'll write more later hopefully.
3 comments:
Thinking of unborn children gives me the Heebies.
It's a great Kick Box song too! Huh, Savannah? It has a strong beat, just the right beats per minute, makes me work a bit harder! Luv it!
I got the CD for my birthday...my poor boys listen to this song often. ;)
Post a Comment