Friday, March 5, 2010

Classic Parent

Do you ever look at your kid(s) and think, "DANG I have one good looking child!" Come on I know every parent does it... Here's the latest of Matt and I's good looking munchkin.  

The real reason I was taking this picture is to show it to Melissa, she gave Ty this shirt as a hand-me-down from cousin James. Thanks Melissa! We LOVE the cute clothes! 

4 comments:

Holly said...

FREAKING CUTE! And yes...I totally think that about my boys! ;o)

Kelly Spence said...

Yep. You did get a cute one. And I think that of my kids too. It's a mom thing. Even if they were ugly I would probably feel that way.

Kelly Spence said...

By they way, I think he is growing into his head. :)

Spence Ohana said...

Ty is a handsome lil Spence! I thought I recognized that shirt! :) Boy I think you do have a linebacker on your hands - James didn't fit into that shirt until he was 12 months! Here's a pic of him in it:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/bchostwahinespence/James01-1.jpg