Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Problem? Maybe

So I know most of you would probably kill for a problem like this, but I'm wondering when I should begin to be concerned.


All three of us Bragg girlies, have started to loose weight, NOT trying of course. All of us are healthy girls (well Suzanne has that stomach deal... so maybe that's her problem) but both Kristin and I have been loosing weight too.

I don’t think I have weighed this much since my freshman year of high school. I still eat have a healthy appetite and I drink tons of water, exercise etc. etc. I don’t feel like have changed anything. But I am still dropping about 2 pounds a week. I am wondering at what point should I be worried about this? What would you all do? Should I PIG OUT on a whole bag or Oreo’s and drink a gallon of whole milk to try and gain weight? Should I count it as a blessing and not worry about it? I have dropped almost 10 pounds in the last month...I was previously at my healthy pre-preggo weight. I don’t think I can stand to loose another 10 pounds. Hmmmm.... The stomach flu didn’t help either...

What do you all think I should do?

9 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Uh. Hate you! Just kidding. I'd probably watch it a couple more weeks then go if it keeps up. That is really weird. Don't eat oreos and whole milk! If anything add those healthy fats.

Kay said...

Here's my two cents! And dad concurs...lol!

When trying to lose weight it's very simple...eat less calories /exercise more. The opposite holds true to gain weight...eat more calories/ I would say exercise less but let's just begin with the eat more calories part! And then if you still drop weight in two more weeks, go see the doctor.

Mickie and Matt said...

Well I must admit, I was TOTALLY sarcastic about the Oreo comment. Most that know me would have picked up on that but just in case...

P.S. I am thinking it may be due to stress. I cant imagine what I would be stressed about HAHA

Will said...

I think the holiday season threw us all for a loop and the flu didn't help. If y'all start a weight-gain diet, I want in!

Kay said...

Will...I've been on that diet for years....;)

Kristin said...

I have alreald gained my wieght back to normal.

I concour with the rest. Add calories and wait another 2 weeks. I have a whole pan of banana bars just sitting at my house waiting for you :)

Trish Griffee said...

LOL...HAHAHAHA...LOL...HAHAHAHA!!!!! Okay now that I've gotten that out of my system. I actually have had this problem...MANy moons ago!! But I'd say it's stress. Just a few extra treats for a few days and try to relax:)

Spence Ohana said...

Hhmm, can I give you my extra weight? :) Just from keeping up with your blog I'd guess the weight could be due to stress about your niece, sleep interuptions, taking care of your every so growing big baby Ty and getting the stomach flu. Hopefully your system will be back to normal soon.

Holly said...

Oh man to have that problem! Although, I am a lot like you...if I am totally stressed the weight drops off...other wise I'm FAT AND HAPPY...which we all know...I'm pretty happy! :oP