Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cougar Obsession?

Boy do we love our Cougars, at least 10-15 minutes each day Matt and I will be discussing the latest and greatest or most recent articles that we have read regarding our Cougars...




We for sure LOVE our basketball team, and we LOVE to go to the GAMES! Ty really likes it too, most babies would get bored or fussy but Ty? Nope he watches the game too! When it gets loud he wants to know what's going on. You would think that he just wants to look around but when we pick him up but he watches the game and not really anything else. He also thinks Cosmo Cougar is a little crazy... he just smiles at him when he comes by, but lets be honest Ty smiles at ANYBODY when they come by. So I dont think that is a special treatment.


Poor kid, he's been "blessed" with some goofy parents


Our half attempt at Normalcy... I don't think it can happen haha




This is a flash into the future about 65 years for Matt and Preston... you should hear these guys they are HILARIOUS and come to every game sweatpants and all. I told Matt that when Suzanne and I die he and Preston will have nothing else to do with their time... so might as well pull on the old school t-shirts and grab the oxygen tank for the game. I bet Will would be with them, looking 20 years younger then them haha.


BYU is currently ranked 14 in the nation (19-1 with the win over Wyoming last night), we've seen this before with the football team and were disappointed. Hopefully they continue to do well. Jimmer is still coming back from his bout with MONO... I was telling Matt before the last game we went to that we needed to make a sign but I wasn’t sure what it would say. I had been thinking about it for days and never came up with anything. Leave it up to Matt to come up with something clever seconds after I suggest it, "Jimmer, Mono y Mono, you're the BEST!" I thought it was hilarious! Matt wouldn't let me MAKE the sign though, so if anyone wants to steal that one and take it to the game it would be awesome. Jimmer would love it.

6 comments:

Will said...

Jimmer, Kiss Mono (and Wyoming)Goodbye!

Holly said...

Had to laugh at the two old men...It reminds me of the muppet guys.(You may be too young.) I love the family pics, F-U-N! :)

tracie said...

Love Ty's expression in the second pic. You know he knows he's got some goofy parents.

Trish Griffee said...

I'm impressed with your Cougars. A friend of Michael's is on the team so we root for them:-0. (Brandon Davies)I think you need to bring that big baby to my house to play:)

Spence Ohana said...

Ty is a Spence so he was destined to become a sports fanatic. :)

Troy said...

As I said last year, the real bellweather for this team is beating good teams on the road. Cautiously optimistic about the way they played against San Diego State on Saturday. Big test Wednesday at New Mexico and then again at UNLV. If they split or sweep there, I may have to pencil them in past the first round this year.