Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jazz Game


On Saturday we went to the Jazz game! Matt's co-workers all share season tickets and they all decided to give their tickets to us for last Saturday. It could be because the Jazz played the Nets who have only won ohhhh 3 games all season. None the less it was fun to go to the game. We took Ty with us. I think he was more excited to ride TRAX then he was to watch the game.

 Matt and I had a decent time though, It wasnts a very good game the Jazz were winning by a ton the entire time. Ty liked lying under the chairs (suprisingly clean) and playing with his toys we brought.

If you look close both of us have an ear-bud in :)

 I brought my FM Radio/MP3 player and we listened to the BYU Basketball game while we were there and on the way home. The Cougs won too so it was a good night.

2 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Great pic of the boys on the TRAX!

Holly said...

I absolutely LOVE that pic of Ty looking at his Daddy! :) We watched the Y game...it was a nail bitter until the final seconds. LOVED IT! Jimmer was on fire for being ill...