Thursday, January 7, 2010

Big Boy



Ty is growing up, and pretty dang fast... He holds his own bottle now and is growing some hair (it's now visable in pictures even!). He can sit up for long periods of time now with out falling over and LOVES to eat, eat, eat. He'll eat anything you put in his mouth. Because of this I have had numerous talks with his cousins they they are NOT allowed to give Ty anything small and only give him things to eat that I say is okay. Jason is very good about it he even took something away from him last night that he deemed too small for Ty to play with he told him, "No, No, Ty Ty you can't play with that, you  might choke on it if you try to eat it!" So sweet.

Ty is currently cutting teeth as well and has his two middle bottom teeth coming in. You can see them both when he smiles at you. They are so cute. He is still the most mild manored baby ever, unless you get around him when he wants to talk to you... boy does he squeal! At least it's squealing instead of crying...He is so long now that when I am holding him he looks to be about half my size... Hopefully this means he'll MUCH taller then me. Thanks to him I get quite the arm work out.

Everyday we love him more, he's quick to smile at just about anyone and loves his tummy time, I am thinking soon he'll be crawling, maybe in a month or so.  

6 comments:

Kay said...

Goodness, I miss him already.

Kristin said...

Jason sure does like to share his toys with Ty. Hopefully he will remember not to share small toys with him!

Holly said...

What a great cousin, Jason is...love it! :)

Jordan and Michaela Spence said...

wow, look at that hair!!! So cute!
Calin is starting to get more too. It sticks straight up in the back and is so soft and fuzzy I love it :)

Krista and Troy said...

I LOVE this picture of Ty!

Trish Griffee said...

He is getting big. So cute