Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SLEEP OVER

Ty and maybe Jason had his first sleep over last night! Well sleep hour I should say. As Matt my Mom, Dad, Jason and me walked in the door from the BYU Basketball game last night Matt told Jason that he and Ty could have a sleep over and Ty could sleep in the top bunk (Matt was kidding) but Jason got VERY excited about it!

Matt left to go play basketball with Will and when Jason was going to bed he said "Where is baby Ty isn't he sleeping in my room?". My mom and Kristin both said "No, baby Ty cant sleep in your room." Then he started to cry he was SO sad! So we decided it would be okay if Ty slept on the floor. He was all ready asleep so I told Jason he had to be extra quiet, and go to sleep right away. I set everything up for Ty and he laid on the floor. About an hour later I went to check on him and Ty woke up minutes after I shut the door. So it was a great sleep hour for Jason. He was so happy to have Ty in his room with him for that short time. I would have taken a picture but it was dark and both boys were asleep. Next time I will, I bet this will be a trend.

Jordan, Michaela and Calin come visit today, we're hoping to snap a few family pictures and bake some pies today. I still have a bit to do before they come too! Wish me luck i'll be busy.

Oh and HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL! We love you :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ah, how sweet! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :) LOVE YOU!

grampa spence said...

I hope we grandparents get lots of pictures to look at from our children to our grandchildren. Loved the last few days journal and just now caught up. I've been so busy. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, Dad and Grand Dad.