Last night Matt and I took Ty to a basketball game. We got their early enough to get some good student seats. We loved watching the game! Ty was the ANGEL that he usually is, he sat in his seat or we held him. Never once did he whine or cry he just watched the game on the big screen or looked at the people around. He was flirting with all the ladies too. He is such a happy kid.
Another note as we were at the basketball game I was observing all the students around us who are maybe a year or two younger then me... I'm not going to lie the fashion these people were sporting was horrendous! The boys and girls all had on clothes that were ridiculous and didn't fit their body types (or just plain fit) at all! The looked frizzy, sloppy and unkept as well. I have never really been an "in-fashion" type of gal nor do I notice many fashion trends, but if that is what is in fashion I think I will stay far far away. I'll stick with my jeans and a t-shirt approach, that I have had since elementary school! It has worked for me for years now :)
7 comments:
Or has it! Mwahhaha
LOL..kristin:)
I'm also a jeans and t-shirt girl...with the occasional cardigan.
If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you're wondering why she's wearing tight-ish clothes that are UN-flattering instead of the other way around . . . (skinny jeans on a oompa loompa body shape, I don't get it?)
EXACTLY! Skinny jeans with a long shirt and skinny belt above thier waistline over their shirt... just makes the gals look chubbier and frumpy! Not to mention those STUPID beanies that boys wear and how they LIKE to look like that havent showered for days. Bleck.
LOL! You are a silly girl! I try very hard to look decent, yet sometimes I am 'unkept'... ;)
Glad Ty was so good for you. :D
Seriously. I am glad I am not a teen/college kid right now. I'd hate to wear skinny jeans, and they would hate my thighs. You still look stylish in your jeans and tees.
I was about to say guy don't think or talk about things like that, and then I got to Will's comment. I guess some do.
Post a Comment